Noah loves to play card games! Papa and Mimi got him some card games for Christmas and we have been having fun playing them. He likes to share his cards, which sometimes allows for dad to win but Noah loves it all the same!
Noah is very excited about his brother or sister. He's over not wanting a sister and just wants to know what is in mommy's belly. It will be about another month before we find out, if we do! I think it will help Noah (and Mommy) bond.
Otherwise, Noah is growing into such a big boy. Lately, I've just watched him play and admired how confident he is in his train play or language. He is really smart. Yesterday it was raining and I said I needed gas, he asked to get gas before school and I said I didn't want to get wet. He said mommy, only the car gets wet, you have to go in the shave.. (shade). oh.. can't pull the wool over his eyes!
Looking forward to a cold weekend... I should be cleaning already!
Noah is very excited about his brother or sister. He's over not wanting a sister and just wants to know what is in mommy's belly. It will be about another month before we find out, if we do! I think it will help Noah (and Mommy) bond.
Otherwise, Noah is growing into such a big boy. Lately, I've just watched him play and admired how confident he is in his train play or language. He is really smart. Yesterday it was raining and I said I needed gas, he asked to get gas before school and I said I didn't want to get wet. He said mommy, only the car gets wet, you have to go in the shave.. (shade). oh.. can't pull the wool over his eyes!
Looking forward to a cold weekend... I should be cleaning already!
2 comments:
did you get your cleaning done? never ending job here!
I didn't get it done! Only the floors!
Post a Comment