Sunday, January 4, 2009

Big Brother


Well we may have to change the name of the blog to Noah and __'s adventures as Noah is going to be a big brother! He is so very excited (he should be, he has been praying for a baby brother since June). He has finally figured out that there is a baby in mommy's belly and he loves (him her). He wants a brother but were slowing warming him up to a sister. He's already calling it HIS baby. He talks into my belly button and tried to peak in there but he doesn't understand why he can't see the baby. so cute. So, were praying for a healthy baby and safe remainder of the pregnancy. I'm 13 weeks now, and it's been a roller coaster of hormones, unlike when I was pregnant with Noah. I'm so happy to be moving into the second trimester and getting back to a little bit of normalcy! I'll post a scan soon. God Bless and thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

congratulations!!! how cool is this?!

Whit said...

So exciting! And great for Noah to be expecting a little brother.

I wish you all the best.

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010