Saturday, March 1, 2008
Noahs Saturday
The first day of Noah's blog! Saturday, our fun day: Noah and I got up early and went to the park, then the beach (daddy was working). We weren't prepared no suits.. Noah had to leave the beach naked as he got drenched playing in the waves, so cute he met some "friends" and they kept falling in the surf. We came home for lunch and painting pictures on the deck I painted two canvases inspired by the colorful ocean and Noah painted him self. Later we enjoyed playing with Daddy and family time of hide and seek and music in the garage. I will post pictures and videos soon. Today was a perfect day, thanks God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Noah's Adventures
- Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!
No comments:
Post a Comment