What a great Easter weekend Noah had! Most importantly, Noah learned the real reason for the season Jesus !..although he kept telling me it was about the Easter bunny (I wonder why, CANDY?) On Friday Noah had an Easter egg hung with CJ and Sarah with lots of eggs and lots of candy. Once he realized there was candy involved he was into this game! It was hard trying to keep those chocolate ones away from him! but he did gobble up all the jelly beans very quickly. Dad and I enjoyed watching our little man! On Saturday after visiting dad at work and eating some beans and rice we enjoyed the town Easter egg hunt.. fun fun, Noah kept running and running around the park after all the other kids had left.. sugar high! Lastly, Sunday Noah awoke at 4 am from his sugar high to get MORE easter gifts (around 8 am) from the Easter bunny (thanks Papa, Grandpa and Mima!) Easter grass was strone all over the house...
sorry about the video..I forgot to turn on the sound... silly rabbit!
1 comment:
Happy Easter! I love how Noah just had an armful of eggs and the little girl had them placed nicely in a row.
Post a Comment