This evening Noah and I went to the library after our dinner. We found 2 DVDs, 1 CD and 3 books. I am so excited about the library and so is Noah. The outting itself is fun and I've learned to put him in the stroller. He reads his books while I find more! Free at that! I belive his new intrest is Thomas the Train due to us renting it last week... he's watching it now while reading his new books (trains, airplanes and kittycat books).. I did get a spanish cd too so maybe we will both learn some Spanish! Anywho I enjoyed this outting today.
Hes a very smart boy. I'm surprised how he remembers things some times I feel he's really smart, I'm really dumb or maybe there is just less information in that brain so it is easier for him to recall things...
well... I'm off to watch Tomas, give Noah a bath and then read some books in bed before our prayer and night night.
No comments:
Post a Comment