Well, it has been an interesting month to say the least! It started off with a bang with family here to spend their vacation and celebrate our niece Avery's 3 year old birthday! They rented a beautiful river house near the beach. We had a great time together, wish it could have lasted longer.
Then, I was asked to return to work to stylize the Village Store. I really didn't want to work, but we have bills and this is only part time, so, back to work I go. It is fun getting to decorate and do art so I am blessed to enjoy it and be able to manage my own time. Naren is working at Windsor for the season too, handsome Chef Ren! haha. I can't wait to try some of his grill grub!
The boys got the flu so we were down for a couple of weeks and even missed Halloween. (excluding Ren) Ren took them for a walk through the neighborhood while I rested so Noah did get some candy. It really knocked us out but we are finally seeing the light!
Today was a fun day out at the Indian River Charter High School. They had a festival with music, art, crafts... (Medieval), it was great fun! I just wish we didn't have to leave for Dylan to nap. The weather is chilly and finally feeling like fall!! Hurray, very excited for the holidays.
Noah is doing GREAT in school. He got glowing reviews at his first Parent Teacher conference. He is being such a good boy, I am so very proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment