Thursday, August 7, 2008

Driving Home - the first stop






What an exciting drive home we had! I truly love being on the road.. belive it or not.
Vistas changing before your eyes, like a moving piece of art. No time constrants and no worries ... just being with those I love listing to music and just "being". We thank the Lord for allowing this journey.
Alas, I was not able to keep up with blogging on the way home so I will do my best to break this into a couple of blog posting this weekend.
We departed OC ready to see the big Grand Canyon as Naren (or Noah) had not seen this world wonder. So many tourists at these parks it does dampen the serinity of nature but it still is a massive crack and will take your breath away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, the pictures are beautiful. I am not surprised at Noah's favorite!! I am glad you enjoyed the trip back to Florida. Thanks again for coming, it was great to spend time with you and your family. We miss you!

love,
Ellen

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010