Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring

Spring has sprung and we are so thankful for it! Noah is enjoying playing soccer and is proving to be quite the athlete. He scored 4 goals on his first game and improves each week. I was actually shocked to see how competitive he was! So focused when the other kids are just looking around! We are praying about what kindergarden for him to attend as well. I am getting excited and hope I will have lots of time to volunteer!

Dylan is oh so sweet, he is smacking on the kisses and even saying mamama! oh, and dada to, plus other sounds we can interpret as we please. The kid loves music and he is also not as shy as he was, just following in his brothers footsteps. I do think he will be an early walker though!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010