Monday, November 30, 2009
Growing Boys
The boys are growing leaps and bounds! Dylan is grabbing at everything and rolling over. In one week I can not believe how much he has advanced. He is so strong and swatting at everything, especially me (mom). Such a boy, I really am surprised at his strength. I may not be able to continue feeding this guy unless he learns to eat with out hitting me! ;0) Noah is growing too, size 13 shoes, WOW. Tall and skinny and finally eating his worth. He wants to be so grown up and is asking a million questions a day. Such as, how did God make the sky? What is it made out of? What are clouds made of? On and on and on! I just love them and we are so blessed, I know this season won't last! We praise the Lord for all his blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Noah's Adventures
- Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!
2 comments:
he has a big brother to keep up with!
hope he gets over the hitting while nursing soon... not good for your hormones at all... lol!
Post a Comment