This post is to vent and to remember how confusing life is!
So we've been preparing for Honduras and bam, Monday night Noah gets really sick with a high fever. Today is day two and he still has a fever (but is doing well). He also has a really bad cough, with congestion... bronchitis per Doctor. So, we're praying for Gods healing so the boys can go to Honduras, he has time to heal. But wait..,tonight Naren comes home from basketball with a really bad ankle sprain and can't even walk... REALLY?
To top that off, I've been having some pain in my ribs, which I thought were the baby's feet and now I have to have a bunch of tests to make sure my liver is not infected, and a sonogram to check it out. I'm actually happy to know that maybe this pain in my side might be able to get better, I thought I'd have to live with it for the next 2 months. ;0)
Silly us.
God knows best so we will see where he wants us to go! Trust and obey, right!!
Truly, we are so blessed and I do hope things will still fall into place and they will be on that plane on Monday. Please pray for Gods will be be done and may He richly bless you!
2 comments:
I've had company and not kept up with the blogs and my etsy for a couple weeks... wow! so much happening. Did they get to go to Honduras? and what have you found out about your liver?
No, they didn't go... but we feel this was Gods will! My tests came back negative (which is a positive!) I will know next week, but it could be kidney stones and the baby kicking my organs (and ribs) doesn't help. Not much longer though! Thanks!
Post a Comment