Friday, April 24, 2009

Sayings

A few quotes from Noah:

"Where is Jonah? (from the bible).. I want him to come visit us at our house". Can the baby's name be Jonah?"

"When the baby POPS out of your belly"..

"I want to die and go live with Jesus" Of course, he is learning the concept of what dying really means since Jonah, Gradma Sally, Grandpa (cash)Paulson are all there, it sounds like fun to me too!

"May I please have some pacheetos?"

"I can't eat that old popcorn, if we eat old popcorn, we will turn old!"

I will try to write more there are SOOO many and I forget!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010