Well I am writing to apologize for not posting as life has been so busy! Plus we can't find our camera and I have not yet been able to get photos off my camera.. so a few things we have been doing:
Halloween - we had a went to a great party with friends and Noah was a pirate (see profile pic). He loves being in character now! Lots of candy and a wired little boy.. thanks Rebecca and Rich for having us all over!
November- Ren got very sick with strep throat so we all got put on antibiotics and he finally healed and Noah and I slipped by with out the virus! But then Noah got sick.. it seemed like each week the nose run changed and a new symptom came on, cough, runny nose, etc until Monday when I took him back to the doctor for as his ears were hurting and he was groaning at night (in his sleep!). Double ear infection. We went back today for crusty eyes which Ren and I feared was pink eye.. thankfully, it was not so were hoping for a healthy Thanksgiving! (and Thankful).
Sadie was also under the weather this month as she had five growths removed and has been living in a cone head for about two weeks. She is Houdini as she has already broken one hood and still figures out how to get to her stitches on her foot. She runs around the house scraping the walls with the hood and is crazy! Then she does this outside and falls down as she forgets the hood is on. She is scheduled to have her stitches out today so hopefully she will be on the right track for Thanksgiving too! I really want to post a picture of her and will try to do a video (even if her stitches are out) as it is really funny. I am so happy to stop administering meds to my family I feel like a hospital or actually more like a insane asylum.. ha!
Truly, I am very very thankful for my beautiful and loving family God has blessed us with. Were all healthy and happy.
That being said, Gobble Gobble to everyone!
1 comment:
wow! busy mom! love the thankful attitude amidst it all!
Post a Comment