Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ramblings

Noah and I had such a fun day yesterday.. we went shopping at second hand stores and garage sales. He made out, lots of new (gently used) clothes for school. I got a rubber mallet for hammering my jewelry. We also had a fun lunch at Taco Bell.. I have not eaten that junk in a long time but it was fun and we stayed with the 7 layer and bean burrito. Were planning on carving a pumpkin today, will post that one for sure. Otherwise the weather has been great for playing outside and relaxing! I've been a little stressed as the Alex Katz: Seeing, Drawing, Making art exhibition is opening in a little over a month and it has been a crazy year of planning this thing! I can't wait until it is finally open.

Also, we've been praying so much for baby Austin. He has gone through his first round of chemo and is doing well. They are waiting to find out how it took, were all praying that it ate up all the cancer! Just look at that happy face!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010