Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Missing Daddy

Hi there, Noah and I are missing daddy while he is away. We are getting ready for him to come home and celebrate fathers day! Yesterday Noah and I played our first board game and Noah loved it... hi ho cherry-o. We also have been coloring, watching Thomas the Train, JJ the Jet Plane and sometimes Barney. Noah is doing very well sleeping but not mommy! We are very proud of Ren and pray that he, the other volunteers as well as the locals will be very blessed. (Ren is in Costa helping out with a new youth skate park and music ministry in Puerto Viejo).

I'm planning on having a garage sale Saturday to get some money for our road trip. It hasn't been as easy as I had hoped at getting things together but I am still going for it unless it rains! Stop by to say hello if you like!

We are stuck in the house this afternoon as there are rain storms so tomorrow hopefully we can get out and have some fun, I think we are going to see Renee, Ed, Gracie and Ada.. Noah will love that!

miss and love you all,
Kelly

2 comments:

Kary said...

Oh, we can not wait to see you all. Ren is in our prayers, as are you and Noah while he is gone. Hannah keeps asking when you will get her!! We love you & miss you so much

Jennifer said...

Awwwwww! Hi Ho Cherry-O. We miss you all over here!!!!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our blog...a little about us, we love our family, the beach, and above all, the Lord. We try to spend as much time together as we can.. Hopefully this blog will capture some of our fun were having and make those who are far away feel a bit closer!

FEBRUARY 2010